Pigeon – Slim Neck Peristaltic Nipple L Hole – 2 Piece
Pigeon Peristaltic Nipple was designed based on advanced nursing research and study to provide the best for mothers and babies. Now Pigeon has extended its Peristaltic Nipple series with the addition of medium (M) and large (L) sizes to meet the myriad of needs of mothers and babies.
What’s in the box:
x 2 Peristaltic Nipple
Teat section has an “accordion-like” portion that enables it to stretch in response to the peristaltic movement of the baby’s tongue. At PIGEON, we believe that stretchability is the most important function of an artificial nipple in encouraging baby’s natural suckling.
The nipple’s surface is very soft, yet it does not collapse easily. Made from thick ultra-soft silicone material, the nipple has similar elasticity to that of a mother’s actual breast. The dome-like shape makes baby’s mouth open naturally, supports its mouth softly and fits its lips gently.
By adding M and L sizes to the Pigeon Peristaltic Nipple product range, the softness of each nipple is approximately controlled to ensure the best performance at each developmental phase of your baby. Similarly, different hardness of silicone material is matched to the size of the nipple. Therefore, each size of nipple is appropriately shaped with the softness of the material.
– It is always recommended that mothers select proper hole sizes that enable baby to have the ideal feeding time of 10 to 15 minutes during each feed
– S is recommended for newborns up to three months old baby for slow flow
– M is recommended for two to three months old babies for variable flow
– Y is recommended for 2 to 3 months old baby for variable flow
– L is recommended for baby’s requirement beyond M and Y sizes
– For babies beyond M and Y requirement
– Helping you to breastfeed longer when it’s not always possible for you to be there or for those times when baby cant be breastfed
– Dimensions: 8.5 x 1.0 x 16cm
– Weight: 0.05kg
– Warranty: Based on manufacture defect
– Age group: 9 Months