Let’s face it: toddlers are a messy bunch, especially when first navigating Sippy cups. Now imagine a world in which drinks didn’t spill at all – not in your diaper bag, not on your nightstand, and not even onto your eager-to-learn child. No, it’s not a miracle, exactly – it’s Munchkin’s Miracle 360 Trainer Cup. The first Sippy cup invented with both parents and kids in mind, the Miracle 360 Trainer Cup eliminates messes and supports kids’ dental health all at once.
Drinking from anywhere around the rim, like a regular cup, helps support normal muscle development in a child’s mouth. And with no extra spouts, straws or pieces, the Miracle 360 Trainer Cup is easy to use and even easier to clean. We’ll say cheers to that! Toddler training cup with dentist recommended spout-less design.
– 360 Degree drinking edge eliminates spills completely
– Drink from any side of the cup. Simply tilt the cup and suck on the valve’s edge. Do not bite
– Cup automatically seals when child stops drinking
– Handles are easy for little hands to hold
– Easy to clean with no extra valves or parts
– BPA free
– Top rack dishwasher safe
– Gender: Unisex
– Age Group: All
– Dimensions: 19cm x 12cm x 8cm
– Weight: 0.189kg
What’s in the box
Munchkin Miracle 360 Toddler Spill Proof Trainer Cup – 207ml